May 11, 2010

:'-(

HEY HEY HEY I DONT KNOW WHY I AM TOO FOOL TO BELIEVE IN YOU!!

I love you for sure but you made me broke with your shit. I was crying all the night yes crying, crying over you! oh boy,what did you do last month with me? You said you love me, you made a promise, you made me believe in you when i look in to your eyes. So deep so I lost my self. Alright, THIS IS MY FOOL! this is my fault this is this is this is my self who was talking about you all the time without realize that you'd never ever ever love me anymore. I know I know! But please, feel my poor heart that broke by you. Feel my painful feel my sadness feel my loneliness feel everything what I felt! I am DYING!! without you my day becames darker, with you my day becames brightest!!! I WISH YOU WERE HERE. Its hurting to see you holding hands with someone new that you love the most. I know you more happier with her than with me. I know, sweetheart.
Be happy, Silly :'-)
I Love You

Kiss and Hug,
Your Little-Dini~

0 Comments: